Supporting an Operating Facility or a Plant is definitely not an easy task to accomplish that too when it is Offshore. However, with our extraordinary minds who have worked on various Offshore facilities when it is a live plant Capstone Energy, take a delicate pride in offering Offshore Operations Support Services to the facilities in operation.
Capstone Energy provides Offshore Operations Support primarily for Floating Production Facilities such as,
- Floating Production Storage & Offloading ( FPSO )
- Floating Storage & Offloading ( FSO )
- Floating Storage Regasification Unit ( FSRU )
- Floating Drilling Production Storage & Offloading ( FDPSO )
- Floating Liquified Natural Gas Facility ( FLNG )
- Offshore Production & Process Platforms
- Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
Capstone Energy’s Offshore Operation Support Services includes but not limited to,
- Onshore & Offshore Technical Support Services.
- Brownfield Modifications of Offshore Facilities.
- Co-Ordination & Management of Plant Shut-Down for Operational Maintenance & Brown Field Modifications.
- Condition Assessment Surveys.
- Refurbishment of Existing Systems.
- Chartering of Vessels.
- Procurement & Supply of Spares and Consumables.